Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Motivational pics

Since I began working out, I wanted a good motivational picture to remind me why I'm getting up at 4:30, 6 days a week, to sweat my but off. 
I found this pic of Lisa and I from freshman year (maybe?). 
It's not my goal, because my bones alone have grown since then, but it's at least closer to where I need to be. 
Oh to be young again and live on Ramen. 



This however is my goal. I feel like this was a good healthy weight/size for me. Not too ridiculous. Pre 5 kids in 6 years. Ok, maybe a bit too ambitious, but again, if I could get close, I'd be happy. 

2 comments:

Keegan said...

It's fun to see an old picture of you -- I love those from your wall of you and Mark together back in high school, too. I'm totally impressed at your dedication to working out. It's helping motivate me! :)

TheMelby7 said...

Thanks! I threw my back out after my workout yesterday. I'm hoping I'll be able to get back at it tomorrow:(