Monday, October 19, 2015

Annual Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast

My friend Keegan has hosted a Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast for the past few years. 
It's a really fun morning of friends, festive food and fun. 


Melanie and Holly

Keegan


The Flash!


The kids kind of ate in waves. All together I think I counted 19. 

Oliver and Hattie found this space to do some crafting (I'm just now realizing that I never checked to see if this mess was cleaned up. Keegan, if you have a mess behind your couch, I'm sorry:))
They later used their craft items to host an auction. No joke. Complete with paper money and bidding wars. 
I walked down to the absent to a hoard of children bidding on items like paper hats and paper cups. Very creative. 

I am continually grateful to the Lord for introducing me to Keegan, and to Keegan for her awesome friendship and for introducing me to more awesome women!
It was a great morning!

1 comment:

Keegan said...

Why thank you! I feel just the same about you! (Also, thanks for taking pictures.)