Sunday, August 9, 2015

Finley's 1st Sleepover!

Though Oliver has had a couple overnighters with Bill and Becky, this was Finley's very First sleepover away from home. 
I'm so proud of my big boys! From what I here he did awesome, and didn't even wake up during the night (phew!). 

Chinese for lunch! These boys are just like their mommy:)

I'm sure he was working on building up muscles to beat up my brother. They have a little competition going:)

Chillin' with Bompa!

Silly-face breakfast! Let it be know that she serting the bar pretty high here with such a fancy breakfast;)

A cozy set up. 

I heard they made these goal lists, of things that they wanted to do with G&G. 
They're all great ideas but I especially love Finn's list. 
The last entry is "look for poor people and give them money" 
I love this little boy's heart!

Thank you Bompa and Gamma Becky for creating such a fun and inviting environment for these boys to come and visit. 

No comments: