Sunday, August 9, 2015

5 to 1

It's not uncommon for me to be out numbered on a daily bases. But to be outnumbered at a museum? That's a horse of a different color. 
On this particular day I decided to tackle my fear of taking my boys to the children's museum alone. We have a membership so it'd be crazy if I never ventured out without mark or friends.  
In spite of the 3 field trips that we're going on at the same time, it was a wonderful experience!  The boys had a great time and played so nicely. We even helped a lost little boy find his grandma. 

There is no end to the wonder of magnets. 

Boxtroll. Whenever we receive deliveries in boxes or finish a box of diapers, Finn is quick to claim creative rights. He was delighted to find this new exhibit at the museum that lets you create whatever your corrugated heart desires!






No comments: