Saturday, November 28, 2015

Creative Fire Pottery Studio

A little over a year ago is when Mark gave me my pottery wheel. I finally made an effort to find a studio for firing and guidance. I stopped into Creative Fire to buy some clay and knew right away that it was the setting I'd been looking for. The owner is very friendly and down-to-earth. I went in twice, to have her watch me throw and  me what I was doing wrong/right, and to glean knowledge about how to make more challenging pieces. 
This is one of the workspaces 

These are a few of the pieces that I'm firing this week. 
And these are some of my glazing options (I more took this for my reference). 
A friend of my grandma's is actually giving me a really nice electric kiln but until I can get up to Spooner to get it, this is a great setup. 

1 comment:

Keegan said...

You are so talented! Those pieces look fantastic! Looking forward to seeing them all done!