Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pregnancy update

Mark and I have been struggling with the decision lately to change OB doctors. Ultimately it makes no sense for me to be driving 50 minutes to my appointments and If labor is "normal" I don't want to be driving that alone or waiting an extra 30 minutes for Mark to get home first.
This decision came with great sadness since we had such an amazing experience we my doctor and his staff in Oliver's birth, and they know everything of my history, etc.

Yesterday I met with a doctor just 11 minutes from our home and she seems amazing. All of our stipulations make it difficult to find someone who won't be arguing with us every step of the way(ie immunizations, antibiotics, vacuum, etc.).
After prayer, and consideration we found her. Yeah!!! Please be praying with us that she will be just as attentive to the pre-eclampsia as Dr. M and that I won't have to worry about it this time:)

Baby update:
Tue marked my 14th week, but my uterus is measuring for that of a 22 week pregnancy (no wonder my jeans don't fit anymore). I've been far more health conscious with this baby and have only gained 3 lbs, after losing 3. That's about half of what I gained with Oliver my first trimester. 
We're about 3 weeks away from finding out the baby's sex. (hopefully)  Mark feels that it's a girl, while I think it's another boy. Hmmm. Either way, we'll be ridiculously excited.

No comments: