Sunday, October 11, 2009

Benihana!

On Friday evening Mark had set up reservations at a surprise restaurant....Benihana!
I had never been to a restaurant like this and it was awesome!

I think you typically have to share your dining experience with others, but we had an early reservation so we got the whole table to ourselves, and then watched nearby tables fill up.

The chef(?) was amazing, and the food was spectacular. 
Oliver was mesmerized by the flying knives and shrimp-tails. Because it was our anniversary they took a picture of us, and had it printed out to take home. 

After Benihana we foolishly went to the Cheesecake factory for dessert. I say foolishly because we were so full. 

Mark and I are amazed how quickly 4 years has gone by. It doesn't seem possible.    My constant prayer for us is that we will grow in the Lord and then in each other, and do both continually. This past year has definitely been a season of growth. Even through all the ups and downs, I can honestly say that it's never been a struggle to stay in love, not for one second. We're both excited to see what the Lord has for us in the future. I know whatever it is He will help us to not just live and love, but to thrive. 

No comments: