Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our house



For those of you who got to see our house in it's former glory here are a few pictures of the changes we've made. Mark, Dad (Stagg) and Dad (Melby) ripped off the old porch, and rebuilt most of it and added a peaked roof.
It makes the dining room feel so much larger.

The whole project has taken longer than we expected but we're still making good headway. Besides closets all the framing is finished. Now we jut have to finish the HVAC, electric, insulation, drywall, mudding (we are thankfully not doing these ourselves) refinishing floors, paint, install cabinets, pour concrete countertop (stay tuned for how Mark is going to do that), trim, carpet....
I'll stop now.

2 comments:

Shawn Mack said...

Its looking good, You guys are doing a great job. I wish I could do something like that. I can't nail two boards together LOL

Shawn Mack said...

I'd love to get some of that on video for the home movies...