Saturday, February 7, 2009

Early Morning


The last several mornings I've been getting up at 6 with Mark, and boy do I have new appreciation for him.
Because of that Oliver has been getting up a little earlier each morning, so I told Mark that if he tried to wake up too early on Saturday (today) that I would take him in the other room. Well, the little turkey made just enough noise for me take him out, but now I'm sitting in the guest room with a sleeping angle. Figures.

Later today Mark and Oliver are having a boys afternoon while I go scrapbook with my sister at a creative memories party. I'm excited. I printed about 170 photos. I know I won't use all of them today but I decided that transitional period or not, I need a hobby.
We've been in one transitional period after another for the past 3 years..... I can't wait to get into our house.

No comments: