Friday, October 28, 2016

Grandpa Pat's 80th birthday & First SELFIES

My grandparents have always seemed young to me. I keep wondering when they're going to reach the phase when I look at them as elderly. Well, my grandpa just celebrated 80 years and they still look like teenagers to me:)

We celebrated with the traditional fishboil that Mark introduced our family to. 













STOP THE PRESSES! My grandparents took their first ever SELFIES!

First Grandpa and Brandi



The Grandma and Grandpa. 
Love it! See?! I have cool grandparents!!


Patches! My favorite 17 year old! 




Mark's horse literally came running when he walked up. 


Boil-over!

Look how stylish my sisters are!

Sister? 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful memory with wonderful people. It can't get any better then that!