Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"Our Family"

We haven't had an updated family photo since the twins were born so I decided to contract a local artist.

He's well know for his abstract take on life as usual. I've followed his work closely and I think his period of his career is my favorite thus far. 

Notice the smooth lines, and geometric shapes used to demonstrate emotion on each of the figures. While I don't think his depiction of me is a totally fair, it strikes me that we often don't like who we are through the eyes of others. 

And so, without further ado, here is our new family portrait. 
I think he captures us perfectly. 





























..............







Let me know if you'd like me to forward you his contact info.

Ps 
It's Weston;)

1 comment:

Keegan said...

Wait . . . so what *is* his name? I mean, which boy is the budding artiste? :)