Sunday, October 19, 2014

Clay - an addicting medium


So, I recently picked up a massive block of sculpting clay. I've always wanted to try my hand at sculpting but never took the time to get the supplies. After making a couple animals with the kids, I quickly realized that I REALLY enjoyed sculpting. 
I decided to skip the small stuff and start with something larger. Why not a face? 
I'm far from finished, and I already decided I don't care what it looks like, but I'm enjoying the process so much. If you know me well, you know that you'll normally never hear me say process and enjoy in the same sentence, but I'm hooked. In fact, I'm lying in bed thinking about when I'll be able to squeeze in some time to get at it again. Wild.  

1 comment:

Keegan said...

Wow! That is awesome! It seems you have a talent for it!