Friday, October 3, 2014

Built in baby-sitters

I actually dislike the idea of having your kids babysit their own siblings. And no, I do not ever leave them alone with the twins. But, I do get to soak up lots of moments like these nearby. 
Someone recently asked me if the level of interest from the "bigger" boys has diminished now that the twins are old hat. In truth, it hasn't. These boys still beg, and sometimes fight, over who's turn it is to hold and play with the Leif and Laiken. 
Fun facts about the dinamic relationship between the boys:
-Weston is convinced that Leif & Laiken "wants" him any time they glance in his direction.
-Oliver has taught both babies to say "Oliver" and "Hi". True story.
-Finn is my little gopher. He never tires of grabbing me diapers, holding twinnies, or pulling up a chair to sit and entertain them.


No comments: