Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Free movie night!

As kind of a goodbye to summer and kickoff to fall, we headed to a nearby Mall to see a free showing of Madagascar 2! To be totally fair it was Mark's surprise to us. What a thoughtful husband.

It was awesome! Perfect weather, pleasant atmosphere, and tons of freebies. 

Oliver got a balloon Elephant, which he ate in about 3 minutes.

We ate yummy treats, and Oliver actually sat through about half of the movie before falling asleep. The downside to my night was when Oliver dropped my phone in my melted ice cream.
Note: If anyone tries to call me, I sound like I'm under water. I've stopped answering my phone all together.

1 comment:

melbys said...

i HATE that we don't live near you guys. we would do fun things like this with you all the time (and the parachute thing! well, maybe someday you'll move to c-u. :)