Saturday, September 26, 2009

Crazy Saturday

Today was a busy day. Our day started out with a call from Mark's mom telling us
that Grams was having some new complications. Since they were out of town Mark and I headed to the hospital to visit with his grandma while the Doctor tried to figure out what was going on.
While Mark stayed at the hospital I met up with some friends for lunch.

Our friend Melissa is 7 mo. pregnant with a little girl and looking fabulous!

Lisa and her husband Ivan recently moved to Philadelphia so it's always a treat to be able to visit with her.

Lisa and Melissa have known each other since they were very young, and I came into the picture when I was about 11. Since then we've been the best of friends.

After visiting at the hospital for a while Mark decided he was hungry so we ran to Fred's. 
As they say "Worlds Best Burgers" and they aren't kidding.
As shown below: You order by filling out your own order ticket and taking it to the counter.

Afterwards we headed back to the hospital for the rest of the afternoon.
Grams was much more alert today then I've seen her since the stroke. 
I do have a cute picture of her and Oilver, and a short video of them interacting (she was playing high five) that I'll post later.

No comments: