Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gambling and family

Bryana and LJ (gag me)



Yesterday Oliver and I went to my mom and dad's to visit along with my Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle.
Oliver and Grandpa were matching.

We decided to play a little poker. Thank goodness we weren't playing for real money seeing as Grandpa actually knew how to play.

If the whole table tried to pass he would raise the bet just to make sure we were awake.



            I think Patrick found his calling.
I had no idea he actually knew how to play poker, but he cleaned house.




Now if he could just work on his poker face:)


Bryana, LJ, and I were in the bottom three.
At the same time I was watching S & K's dog.
Brandi fell completely in love. This is what she was doing most of the afternoon.
I've since heard a rumor that she's convinced her mother to get her one.....

No comments: