Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to blogging...

        I finally found my camera! I now have more blogging to catch up on than I have time for....

         
Uncle H & (W)Lilly

My Irish lad

It's rare that all four of the Melby boys are together, but it just so happened that 
we were able to celebrate a late St. Patrick's Day together.

Here Scott is showing a slideshow of his trip to Egypt. You can see more about it on their
blog (follow the link at the bottom right hand of the page)
Green green everywhere!


Auntie Kristen opening her "crabby-patty" sack of gifts for the nieces
 and nephews.
Ethan was patiently waiting
"So Big!"


Story time with Auntie Kristen. 

S & K Brought the newest addition to their family.....
Pickles
Keira prefers to stick with blue dogs
Oliver getting his hand chewed off



No comments: