Sunday, September 11, 2016

Grandma Pat's Picnic

Since I was a little girl, my Grandma has hosted Tea Parties for us Grandaughters. Originally, it was Bryana, myself, and my two cousins, Amanda and Natalie. Back then our moms would sew us all handmade dresses, and would make themselves matching dresses. You read that right. This was very much normal life in Illinois. We would wear tights and lace gloves.....
Time goes on and over the years these luncheons have grown and included my younger sisters. Then, when I had 2 little boys, we included them. 
Now, between myself and Amanda, we currently have 7 little boys and one little girl, that have been added to our family.
No problem. Great Grandma Pat now hosts picnic lunches at the park. 
It was lovely. We enjoyed the playground and the wonderful spread that my Grandma had prepared. 

Grandma Pat brought over Leif and D'Marius

Yay for a shady place to dine!
Nan, Emanual, Grandma and Brandi


The relaxed setting made it easy for kids to munch and play. 

Playing Catch

D'Marius and Oliver are buddies. I think D was trying to casually hug Oliver:)

D and Laiken

West, Jocelyn, and Momf
Silly Picture

What a troop! 
Thanks for another lovely day Grandma!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a super great fun and sun-shiny day. How does one describe the wonderful blessings of grandchildren and great grandchildren? The answer: to be surrounded and touched by all the love they freely give us. I'm especially blessed to be their grandmother. Thanks everyone!