Monday, January 11, 2016

Stagg Christmas

We actually had two Stagg Christmas'. One on Christmas Day, with my parents, siblings, aunt, and grandparents (but I forgot my phone at home so I have 0 pictures:( )
The other was hosted by my cousin and her husband in their new house. ( It is absolutely beautiful! My cousin has a serious flare for decorating and using colors.)
It was such a nice evening, and we were able to relax and let the kids play. 
Aunt Kathleen and my Grandparents

Patches, Brandi and Weston. Poor auntie Brandi. 


Me and Brooke

Me and Marcus

Mom and me

Uncle Mark in a super cool chair


D Leif and Laiken, Taking turns pushing each other in the stroller 


What do you think they were talking about?

Our main tradition: White Elephant gift exchange. Mark and I always look forward to this. 
This year mark brought a funny tea guy that hangs in your cup (like he's in a hot tub) and some loose tea. Kinda played it safe. 
I brought a bag full of as seen on tv items. 

What we ended up with:
Mark got a....hmm. You know. I can't remember. I ended up with a board game set that boys have enjoyed several times since then. 

Mark and Amanda

My grandparents just celebrated their 60th Anniversary! What an amazing example of love and commitment!


My Brandi

Cousins!

Mini cousins!

Ah! This makes my heart so happy to see these three together! 

Finner Binner

Finner and D


Steve, Uncle Mark and Mark

Dad, and Laiken. He couldn't stop rubbing his soft head:)

Patrick entertaining us with one of his self composed pieces. It was lovely!


No, Mark was not breastfeeding, although this did make him want to write an open letter about how unfair it is that men can't even nurse their babies in public....

Uncle Mark, Steve and Mark, taught Oliver how to play chess. 

All the ladies (minus Bryana and Natalie)

1 comment:

Keegan said...

You're so good at getting pictures of the adults! I love that about you and it inspires me to do better. This looks like such a lovely event!