Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Isms from our precious boys part 2

"No, I amn't." Meaning, "no, I'm not."
Finn 3/6/13

"I tasted my armpit." Oliver 3/6/13

"Every time you're a assafrass."
Oliver 3-13-13

"I loved wiffed cream!"
Oliver 3/14/13

"Finn, go fetch!" Oliver says while throwing snacks on the floor.
"Mom! I'm keeping him busy!"

"Glass has plastic called wood." Finley 3/23/13

Me: Finn, if I could give you a medal for getting ready today, I would.
Finn: that's ok. I don't need one right now.
4/19/13

Mark: Finn, you need to ask Oliver if you can trade.
Finn: I can't! I don't have spikes in my cheeks. 4/20/13

"Daddy, you're sweet like a hotdog."
-Finn 4/20/13

F: "Mom look two hockey birds!"
Me: "how do you know they're 'hockey' birds?"
F: "Because they have fat bodies, and fat lips and fat nuts."
Ridiculousness!!!
4/20/13

"This part is gonna be scary. I'm real." Meaning, I'm for real.
Finn 4/21/13

Thismorning and yestersmorning
Oliver 4/21/13

Weston said kitty.
4/27/13

Finn: daddy, I want something to play with.
Mark hands him a rubber band.
Finn: this isn't a toy, it's rubber.
Mark: yeah, it's a rubber band.
Finn: this could kill somebody. Like, "somebody!" (From the song)

No comments: