Saturday, January 26, 2013

Change of scenery

I'm a very visual person, so every few months our home undergoes change of some kind, be it ever so mild. It just allows me to mentally refresh. Sometimes it's a new piece of art, furniture, or room color. This time we decided we were bored with our upstairs. We moved our room into the playroom (or middle room) and moved the playroom into our room. We realized a few things; we personally didn't need a room that big just to sleep in, and we wanted a second living room or "family room" ( like my grandparents have).
It has turned out to be one my favorite changes in our house ....ever. We spend so much family time up there playing and watching movies after the kids go to bed. I'm also excited to decorate our new, very quaint, bedroom.
For now, here is the new look of our "family room".
(let's ignore the mess, shall we?)





No comments: