Thursday, October 7, 2010

Door County Day 2


This was the nasty stuff I found in the "nice" bathroom
Needless to say we used the woods the rest of our stay

Both boys were amazing the whole trip. In fact, everyone was in "relax" mode.


Campin' Eggs

Our family favorite camping breakfast tradition


A Visit to the Bay






Oh my gosh! I cracked up when I saw this. It totally reminds me of the famous Patterson "Big Foot" sighting.










Eh, it was a no makeup weekend

There ya go dad. That's for you:)

Skipping Stones. Mark was getting pretty confident skipping med size stones so he bet me that he could skip any stone I gave him. I picked out a misshaped enormous rock that he had to hurl with both hands and ended up losing after he skipped it at least 3 times.




Founders Square

Since the Park was just a stones throw from the heart of Fish Creek we were able to visit all our fav spots.

Confectionary

Not licked Yet (Crazy awesome Sundays)

The Cookery (for amazing Fish Chowder, or so I've been told)

A touch of the World (My favorite nick-nac shop

A Toy Store (that I can't remember the name of, and more.













No comments: