Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pregnancy update 18 weeks

I wanted just wanted to give an update on the baby, and our pregnancy.
I've been feeling wonderful! We just entered our 18th week! Yeah!!! thank you Lord for good health. On Thursday I felt the first couple movements of the baby (much earlier than Oliver) and both yesterday and today I've felt little flutters a few times. In my last update I mentioned that I was measuring too big (which may mean nothing) but I'm officially out of my normal pants and exclusively wearing maternity jeans. I'm huge, not kidding, however I've only gained 1 actual pound this whole pregnancy so it doesn't add up quite right. We're very eager to have our ultrasound on the 16th and hopefully be able to determine the sex, but don't expect to see a blog post about it right away. We're going to tell people a little differently this time around.
Thank you for the prayers over this little baby, and I. We're so excited to greet his/her little face come April:)

No comments: