Friday, August 21, 2009

A new addition


I do not have a face to see, 
or put inside a frame. 

I do not have soft cheeks to kiss; 
I don't yet have a name. 

You can't hold my tiny hands, 
nor whisper in my ear. 
It's still too soon to sing a song, 
or cuddle me so near. 

But all will change come March 10th, 
when they say I'm due. 
I'll be new to this family and 
I can't wait till I meet you. 

All I ask between now and then 
is your patience while I grow. 
I promise I'll be worth the wait, 
because of all the love we'll know. 

So as you're waiting patiently, 
please pray lots of prayers for me. 
I cannot wait to be a part 
of this wonderful family!

4 comments:

Shawn Mack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn Mack said...

Are you pregnant again??

TheMelby7 said...

yep, sure am.

Becky Melby said...

We are praying and we love you already, little one.