Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boyisms

1. While driving home last night I gave Oliver a juice box to play with. Thinking that he was asleep due to the silence coming from the back seat I started to relax. Soon after I started to hear gulping. I quickly found that he had chewed a hole in the corner of the juice box, and was happily drinking. What a survivor. Ironically when I dumped the rest of juice into his sippy cup he didn't want anything to do with it.

2. As the three of us are laying in bed, last night, and everyone was just starting to fall asleep. Oliver crawled up on my stomach to give me a hug. I then turned his little face to give him a kiss and got a face full of vomit.
This is very strange since Oliver never threw up as an infant and is not sick. I was laughing so hard, but couldn't open my mouth to tell Mark what had just happened. I'm so thankful for all the ways this little man colors our life.

1 comment:

melbys said...

you're such a great mom!