Thursday, September 25, 2014

More library fun with the Taylor's

Ya know when you find a friend that you really just click with? Conversation is easy. You can relate to each other. And you leave the visit feeling better than whence you came. Feeling like you've just spent the afternoon with a friend you've know for years.
And if you're lucky, each other's children will enjoy one another's company as well. 
I am so thankful for my friend and neighbor, Keegan, who I met at this very place, nearly a year ago. I told Mark then that I felt like God had wanted me to remember her. Then a few days later, we realized that we practically lived across the street from each other. Wild! 


              Weston, Eli, and Finley 


    Micah and Weston - enjoying puzzles


               Eli, Oliver and Caleb


1 comment:

Keegan said...

Why thank you! I'm SO grateful for your friendship! That was such a refreshing walk and visit. I'm so glad we did it!