Monday, August 4, 2014

My love affair

As most of you know, I am happily a married women, but it's time to confess. I have been having an affair for quite some time. He's a neat freak like me, he's helpful, he works while I sleep....
Ok, it's my Roomba. Seriously though, my best friend Kate has been singing their praises (they have 2!) for years, but I never wanted to fork over the hefty price tag. However, while out rummaging with my mom, I snagged one in like-new condition for $5!!! 
It's amazing! I start it before bed or leaving the house, and I come back to a wonderfully clean floor. 
It's made me appreciate the vast galaxy of technology so much more. I've started looking up helper robots, and automated systems. Call me lazy, but for this mom of 5, if I can find an extra 20 minutes a day, thanks to a robot, that's cool with me. Now, if I can just find a robot to load the dishwasher:)



2 comments:

Keegan said...

Awesome! Looks like something I should keep my eyes open for. I'd never really thought much about them but this is quite the love note. :)

nena said...

My husband says out robot to load the dishwasher is the kids so just wait a few more yrs.