Friday, March 8, 2013

Oliver the Chef!

If asked what he wants to be when he grows up, Oliver will quickly answer, " a chef". He's maintained this answer for quite some time.
On this night Oliver was given the task of making us dinner. His entrée of choice? Tacos!
He prepared each ingredient with a level of seriousness that is only seen in true artists. As he honed his skills, I watched and helped as needed, but I was thoroughly impressed at his abilities. We bake a lot but cooking seems a like a higher level a maturity.
It was delish and beautifully plated. Good job Oliver! I give it a 5 star rating!















3 comments:

melbys said...

i LOVE this!!!!

melbytoast said...

Good job Chef Oliver! (P.S. Reagan has that same t-shirt, lol)

TheMelby7 said...

I can totally see Reagan wearing that shirt!

He's so right-brained it's wild. I can't wait to see what things interest him as he ages.