Thursday, April 19, 2012

Playroom Update

I want to do so much more but I had it mostly finished before Finn's party.
It made Mark very nervous to come how to me using drills, levels and paint (yes even paint).
I had so much fun and felt like I couldn't keep up with my creative juices. I had so many ideas that were too expensive or too time consuming.
I'll save it for our next home:)



Re covered and painted bench that we've had forever.


Salvaged chalkboard that I repainted.


I made these curtains, and we loved the fabric so much that we based the decorating on them.





Reclaimed shelf (That means I found it in someones garbage)


Upcycled shelf


I wanted some magnetic circles from Ikea but I found these at the dollar store. They have hideous artwork on the opposite side, but the back worked perfectly for my purposes.


A fun way to display artwork


A desk I made that will eventually prop up when in use and fold down when they're not using it.





These last few are of a some updates we have done to Oliver and Finn's room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing and the type of stuff I wish I could do. 1. In a home of my own and 2. That I had the time and energy and creative juices for it.