Sunday, March 25, 2012

Anything you want, you got it!

Mark and I had planned today as a total kid day.
When the boys woke up we told them we would do ANYTHING they wanted to. Play anything, go most anywhere, and feed them most anything.
I thought it would take a while to catch on but Oliver immediately said "I want to go outside with no pants on!", followed by "I wanna drive". We quickly realized that we'd have to lay down a few rules, but I was really surprised how well Oliver understood the concept and he definitely worked it.
Here are a few requests from the day:
"Don't put your other leg in! You have to balance for three minutes." (Oliver's instructions as Mark was getting dressed. Luckily a three year old doesn't know how long 3 minutes is.)
"I want a Muffin pie for breakfast" Which was quickly followed by "I want indian for lunch!)
"I wanna ride my bike barefoot"
"I want to go to the waterpark"
"Lets go to the beach!"
"I want to rent a movie."

No comments: